Fix for Serendiptity (S9y) Quicksearch

Turns out there is a bug in [ s9y]’s quicksearch code that causes entries to be duplicated in the results display, and subsequently throws off the total number of entries from the result count that is returned with the results. The good news (in a way) is that it only manifests itself if you run [ postgresql] and you tag your entries under multiple [ multiple categories]. Given that this broke searches on my site, I figured I ought to fix it, and with a couple of pointers from [ garvin] on [ #s9y] I did yesterday. Here’s a diff if you want to fix it on your site now, rather than waiting for the [ next release]; it is really a very simple fix once you know how.