The phpPgAdmin Team is proud to announce a new major release of phpPgAdmin. Version 4.1 adds many new features, bug fixes and updated translations over the previous version.
, from the graphics repository on
* Added icons to bread crumb trail and tabs.
* Send encrypted passwords over the wire wherever possible.
* Alter sequence, nextval and setval (Guillaume)
* Auto-select ‘WITHOUT OIDS’ if ‘default_with_oids’ setting is false
* Autovacuum configuration support (Robert Treat)
* Basic ROLE support (Chris Kings-Lynne, Javier Carlos)
* Add support for SSL connections (Eric Kinolik)
* Display content of pg_locks view (Javier Carlos)
* Add labels for checkboxes/radio buttons for improved usability (Guillaume)
* Display Prepared Transactions (Javier Carlos)
* Re-enable table browsing from tree icons (ioguix)
* Add Support For IN/OUT Parameters (John Jawed)
* Add column level information into the tree browser (ioguix)
* Promote column level interaction into its own page (ioguix)
* Add automatic lookup of foreign key values in insert/update fields (John
* Add ability to create/drop/alter custom aggregates (Javier Carlos)
* Add enable/disable trigger (John Jawed)
* Add global comments for databases and tablespaces